Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Monday, April 11, 2011

What Is 'NOT' Going On

It is not almost midnight,


I am not sitting in the dark by myself eating this,


and it is not my second one,


and I most definitely am not dipping it in a big glass of milk,


and it is not wonderful.

OK, maybe that wasn't all entirely true, or even partly, or well, hmm.... Something, besides the fact that I didn't have time to eat during large parts of the day, must be wrong with me. Oh wait, I know who I can blame it on-


this person,

yes, this person definitely has something to do with it! At least that's who I'm going to blame it on for now!

Bronze complained today that I was starving 'someone' and not giving them enough calories, boy I sure proved him wrong didn't I! It sure would seem that 'someone' is happy by all the wiggling, kicking and squirming going on inside right now.

Feel free to stop by for one of these soft, frosted circles of gooey goodness in the morning, just call first to make sure there are some left:-)

1 comment: