Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Technically 25

Although I am 'technically' 25 weeks, I'm measuring further along (like usual) and the doctor doesn't expect me to last much past 10-12 more weeks. They always have a difficult time forecasting my due date correctly so this is kind of what we were expecting.


Everything looked fine at my appointment today, they just told me to take it easy for now.

I'm still loosing weight and my blood pressure is low so I figured it was a good opportunity/excuse to come home and eat the 2 pieces of chocolate cake that my mom had delivered to me this morning. It was wonderful and therapeutic and though I did feel slightly guilty about not saving any for my son (whom a piece had been designated for) it wasn't enough guilt to keep me from eating it!

1 comment:

  1. You definitely should NOT feel guilty at all. You need to take care of all your babies, it just so happens that the youngest one need the cake more than the oldest ;)

    ReplyDelete