Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Friday, April 1, 2011

A Long Week

This has been a very long, tough and draining week.


I have been up against car problems, sickness, euthanasia of a loved pet, more car trouble, exhausting circles with financial institutions, pregnancy scares, still having vehicle issues and difficult decisions to be made.


I am drained, mentally, emotionally and physically.


I'm trying to sit back, catch my breath and collect my thoughts in a few moments of silence, then this comes mind-


"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."


I am so thankful it's Friday and that I will have my husband around for the next couple days while we rest, recuperate and have some family time.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry the week was rotten, but hopefully you will have a great weekend! Hope everything is ok with the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a rough week. We are praying that you get to rest and enjoy each other this weekend and that there are no more scares! Father, protect this baby....

    ReplyDelete