Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Wind Blown

It's a little windy at our house today!
But she doesn't seem to mind.
.
Neither does he.
.
But when playing outside and dirt is involved a lot of things can be overlooked!
.
"Elee, are you eating dirt?"
.

"It's gross, it's gross!"
(she responds emphatically)
"Yes Elee, it is gross, keep it out of your mouth!"
.

It seems like we have been so busy that the kids haven't really been able to play outside on the nice days we've had. I know it's windy and not as warm today, but the kids couldn't stand being cooped up any longer so I had to let them play out back for a bit. I think the dirt and fresh air did them good. They would have stayed out all afternoon if I let them!

1 comment:

  1. so gross!!! ha ha I can just hear her now!!! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete