Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Santa Fe Part 1

In case you hadn't guessed, 87505 is the zip code in Santa Fe, NM.
Bronze took this week off for vacation and since it is probably the last chance we will have to travel for the next year or so, we loaded up and were off to Santa Fe. We had a nice time there and it
was good to see everyone.
.
One of the first things Ardon did was check all of grandma's candy spots to make sure they were still full.
.
The candy drawer, just as full as ever.
.

Chocolate covered raisins, check!
.

Reece's and chocolate kisses, check!
.

And um, hm, not sure what these are.
.

More chocolate covered raisins!
.

Then there is the jackpot, out in the open for everyone to see/devour! Talk about temptation for a 4 year old! Chocolate isn't really my thing (I know, gasp!!!) but even most of the adults couldn't stay out of it. I'm not sure we even found all of the secret candy spots but there was sure more than enough with what we did find.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to comment with my guess but I would've been wrong. I was going to say Arizona. AZ, NM, all the same, right? :)

    What a load of candy!! Sometimes I wish chocolate wasn't my thing, then I taste some and am glad it is!

    ReplyDelete