Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Little, Early Morning Man

All of my kids have changed their sleeping patterns from time to time. Right now Ardon and Elee are my late nighters, even if they go to bed early it takes them time to get to sleep and they usually don't wake up very early, anywhere from 8:30 to 9 ish. Eliad is more cooperative at bedtime, his routine is very consistent. He sits in the rocker and drinks his milk just before bed then lays down and goes to sleep, but I think this is also why he gets up so much earlier, as in 6 ish. Soo, a lot of times he will sit out and watch a show in the morning with me while I do things around the house. A lot of times he'll just watch whatever program I have on but I think he was actually watching Super Why or something of the sort this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment