Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Cool Morning

Eliad and I were up early this morning as usual and went about our normal routine until about 8:30 when I went to put the dog outside. As I opened the door I realized that it was actually cooler outside than it was in the house! I ran to shut my ac completely off and opened up all the windows.  I just love the times during the year when it is nice enough to have the house all opened up. We don't have a good screen on our back door so I'll usually just leave it cracked open if the flies aren't out. Eliad had been meandering in and out and after a bit I could hear him saying, "Scoot over puppy!" I guess he was lonely out there and decided he needed some company because this is what I saw when I looked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment