Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Friday, March 9, 2012

We Made It

To the weekend that is. Our weekend starts when Bronze gets home from work on Fridays.
The big kids seem to be doing a little better, still pretty stuffy nosed but haven't coughed as bad today. Poor Eliad had to start antibiotics yesterday. I finally took him to the doctor because he just seemed to be getting worse and sure enough he has an ear/upper respiratory infection.
I'm hoping everyone will just get better from here on out.
In an effort to find my wild and restless kiddos something to do, and to avoid any more goose eggs on Elee's head, we broke out the play dough today.

This is always great fun and kept them entertained for quite some time.
I can never get them to hold still, smile, look at the camera and keep normal looks on their faces at the same time, this time I crossed my eyes while they were watching me and it worked pretty well ; - )

No comments:

Post a Comment