Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's Thursday

and I'm wondering, will this week ever end? Everyone has still been battling the stuffy/runny noses, nasty coughs and sore throats that we came down with last week. I've been averaging about 3.5 hours of sleep a night but I think my 45 minutes last night probably lowered my average even more. "45 minutes!" you exclaim, "are you sure you only slept for 45 minutes last night?" yes, I'm sure, it was 1:45 to 2:30. I thought about blogging every little bit with status updates as to who was up and the reason that time but was paranoid the beeping from my computer would wake up someone else. Ardon has really bad asthma trouble when he gets sick so we end up doing breathing treatments through the night, other than that he's pretty good at staying in bed. Elee, on the other hand, has NOT been staying in bed. We have been trying to get her adjusted to her toddler bed for some time. She will be fine for a couple nights then get progressively worse at staying in her room. Last night I had to put her back to bed approximately 13 times. Finally I gave up and drug her pack and play up, she was more than happy to lay down in that and go to sleep, unfortunately by that time it was all ready 5:30am. Eliad's cold is probably the nastiest of all so of course he was up every half hour to hour.
Suddenly the lyrics "I Will Survive" go through my head. I have been blessed with the ability to go for extended periods of time on very little sleep. This is a good thing since I have also been blessed with children who sleep very little!

No comments:

Post a Comment