Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Today

Today is Bronze's big out of town day.
Today, Eliad woke up with a red, stuffy nose.
Today, I dumped uncooked rice all over the place.
Today, Ardon cut his foot and was only traumatized by it after we put a band aid on it, since then he has been lame.
Today, I have been trying to finish up homemade Christmas items that didn't get done before.
Today, Elee took off her pants and ran around the house hiding them faster than I could find new ones to put on her.
Today, Elee took our DVD collection and spread it out all over the floor in the 2 seconds that I stepped out of the room.
Today, Elee emptied out the cooking utensil drawer, I'm still finding them strewn all over the place.
Today, Elee gave her baby brother a box or macaroni to eat because he was hungry.
Today, Elee got her head stuck in a toilet seat, not just in it but STUCK. Forgive me for not taking a picture but in my panic all I could think of was getting this germ infested thing removed from my daughter.
Today, and everyday, Elee is an incredibly sweet, loving and nurturing girl. She is also incredibly ornery, mischievous and a bundle of energy. She keeps everyday exciting and I wouldn't change a thing about her!

3 comments:

  1. i'm sorry about your day...i really am...but that visual of elee getting stuck in the toilet kills me. that girl is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you call ardon lame :-) and, don't feel bad, you're not alone when it comes to kids getting stuck in toilet seats or sticking their heads in the toilet to watch the water swirl....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only she was watching the water swirl that would make me feel a little better, unfortunately her excuse was that she was wearing a hat! :- P

    ReplyDelete