Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

MIA

I am still here, mostly. We are still settling in at the new house and things are still a little crazy. I have only used the computer 3 times in the last few weeks and then it was only to deal with email I knew was requiring attention.
I am missing blogging but taking care of my family (especially the 3 littlest), keeping up on housework, dealing with day to day issues and continually trying to unpack and organize the house have been taking up all of my time.
I'm sure things will settle down eventually but until then it will be hit and miss on updates here. I think I'll keep this short since my 45 minutes of sleep last night is not letting me think clearly or in complete sentences at the moment but I hope to be back sooner next time, hopefully with a picture post!

No comments:

Post a Comment