Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Condo Life

While at the condo the kids found numerous ways to entertain themselves in our tiny living space.

Playing in all the empty cupboards was one of them.

We didn't unpack anything while we were there since it was only going to be about a month so we just lived out of boxes and baskets.

I know the pictures are sideways again but Bronzes computer has a mind of its own and it's choosing not to cooperate today.
They also spent time using packages of diapers to slide and ski across the carpet.

This was the built in jungle gym, I mean staircase, that they spent a majority of their time on.
We didn't have any stairs at our other house so they thought this was great fun!
More cupboards of course. Ardon was always more than willing to give Elee a 'boost' to get into places.
Then of course who can resist mattresses at ground level. We took just the bare essentials with us so bulky items like bedroom furniture we left in storage.
You may have noticed when I talked about the condo it was in past tense. That's because we're finally in our house! It's been such a relief to finally get here even though we have to finish moving furniture from storage this weekend. I hope to be able to give you the grand tour soon but for now I'm going to kick my feet up and enjoy the fire in my fireplace a few more minutes before my busy Friday goes full swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment