Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

OK,OK...

Here goes, short and sweet but at least something.
I still do not have my computer (I am using Bronze's dysfunctional one) and I'm having camera issues as well but this is at least something since I was harassed by a family member, who shall remain nameless, in lovely Santa Fe about my lack of blogging. This is for you A. N. you know who you are ;-)
I had a pirate at my house the other day.
There were actually 2 pirates after about 30 minutes of rummaging through my fabric/crafting supplies.
Did I mention there was a monkey too? He was awfully cute!
When this monkey's back to being a real boy he and brother think that since he's almost 4 months old it's time to break out the real toys!
This big boy stuff is pretty exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh thanks for posting some pics!! The kids are just too adorable. I guess my harassing worked! ha ha Love you all and miss you very much! I'll keep checking..... XXXOOO

    Aunt Netta

    ReplyDelete