Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tink & Tattoos

It may be a little early to break out the Valentines decor, but with Bronze working nearly 65 hours a week and my children crawling the walls from being couped up we do what we can to pass the time.
.
Bronze's mom gave the kids some Valentine themed window decals. Ardon was really excited about them so we went ahead and put them on the back door.
.
Elee helped/chewed on them.
.

Sorry for the picture quality, my 3mp camera is a little outdated!
.
After decorating the door Ardon found some tattoos while digging through our junk drawer. He got a wet rag and gave us all tattoos.
.
I ended up with a heart on my foot.
.
Elee had 'Love' on her hand.
.
And Ardon....
.

got a big heart on his arm.
.
I am greatful for the job security that comes with Bronze's crazy work schedule, but I will also be greatful for a time when we get to have him home with us regularly again!

No comments:

Post a Comment