Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our Play Today

The kids and I have been around the house a lot lately. Between me not feeling well and now the snow and ice we get to feeling a bit couped up. We try to find different things to occupy our time and today Ardon thought it would be a good day for play dough and I was in agreement!
.
.
We hadn't dug out the dough for a long time so Ardon really got into 'cooking' play dough food.
.

.
Dinner is served!
.
.
Elee also got to play with some play dough. This was her first time. I debated about if I was going to let her have some or not but she was so excited about it that I decided to let her join in on the fun.
.

.
She thought it was great to poke holes in and 'skish'.
Occasionally I would hear a gagging and spitting sound from the times that she misunderstood Ardon's play food for the real thing but for the most part she did pretty well with it. Hurray for tons of entertainment provided by simple dough!

No comments:

Post a Comment