Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

In The Wee Hours

It is about 5 a.m. and I have been awake for over 2 hours. I couldn't stand tossing and turning in bed any longer so here I am, messing with/messing up my blog. Oh, and by the way, I'm eating these....
So far I've eaten 3 of them, I think they were the prettiest 3 too! That's what happens when you put a pregnant woman in a room all alone with chocolates at this time of the night/morning. And believe it or not, I'm not really a 'chocolate' person. These little bits of heaven could turn anyone though. I wasn't feeling well when I first woke up but after three of these babies I'm a new woman! Wonder how I'll feel after a 4th??? Maybe I should go find out.....

1 comment:

  1. haha! This made me laugh. I was up at 5am too, but it was because of a headache. Maybe I should've eaten some chocolate too :)

    ReplyDelete