Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Still Here

I am still here, I think ;-) It has been one of those weeks. I got ready to blog a couple times but had camera issues so I haven't been able to get to any pictures.
We have been sick with respiratory junk this week, I haven't had much of a voice since last week and Bronze ended up with a bad stomach bug. We've had all sorts of doctor appointments. I took Ardon in last Friday, his cough kept getting tighter and he stopped breathing, it was terrifying and we almost had to call an ambulance. Thankfully he started breathing again after a breathing treatment, he was diagnosed with asthma and put on steroids and has started daily asthma medication.
Elee has had a little cough with a yucky nose, I think all her new teeth are contributing to this. She had to get some immunizations Tuesday and I can tell her legs are still bothering her, she gave the nurse a piece of her mind after it was all done.
Hopefully we'll all well by Thanksgiving. It has taken me a while to get excited for the holidays this year (I think I was mourning the loss of summer) but now I am finally starting to look forward to all the celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment