Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

All Dressed Up

Ardon had really been anticipating trick-or-treating this year. Bronze's mom has had decorations out and miscellaneous costumes around her house for a couple weeks now and Ardon has constantly been asking if it's trick-or-treat time yet.
.
Sunday evening the kids got all dressed up and we headed out to meet the rest of our group at Central Community. Ardon was of course Batman! Bronze's dad found this costume and mailed it up a while back for Ardon. It worked out perfectly!
.
Elee started off the evening as Bronze's favorite thing, a bottle of Coca-Cola.
.

Ready to go!
.
We didn't stay long because of the massive crowds but walked through Rolling Hills a little bit with some friends when we left.
.

Bronze wanted Elee to be dressed up as a princess or something with wings but since I didn't have time or the right supplies on hand to make something I browsed the clearance rack at the grocery store. I found this bumble costume on sale for a few dollars. Don't tell my husband, but the reason I was able to get it for so cheap is because it is actually a DOG costume! In the end everyone was happy but I can only imagine what Bronze will say if he ever finds out! ;-)
.
(Note: If you do not know my husband then let me tell you he is NOT a dog person!)

No comments:

Post a Comment