Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Road

Ardon has been asking me all day to make him a road to drive on. It started this morning when he was playing with some cars. I told him we would work on it at some point today but earlier I was busy getting the house back to 'normal' after the holiday weekend.
We got home this evening from running a couple errands and I just sat down when Ardon looked over at me and said "Mom, we forgot to make a road!" As much as I wanted to just sit down with my feet up a few minutes, I decided that he had been patiently waiting for long enough. I got up to look for something to make a road and this is what I came up with.
.
There is a Walmart, gas station, Dr. office, park and home. It took me all of 10 minutes to get the cardboard and markers and throw it together hence the incredible art work!
.
There was a lot of crashing.
.
Veering off the road.
.
And cruising through town, and the river.
.
I had no idea Elee would get into it like she did, it was so funny to watch her driving the car all over and making vrooming sounds as she went. Ardon just loves that she is getting big enough to be a regular playmate now.

No comments:

Post a Comment