Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Friday, August 27, 2010

What We've Been Doing

Working on our letters.
(He wrote these all by himself.)
.

.
My latest project.
.

.
Textured and almost finished.
.

.
And done!
.

.
Not perfect, but so much better than before.
.
.
Then this little girl turned 11 months old yesterday! My how time flew by! I can't believe there is going to be another first birthday in the works. She's very social at this point and has developed quite an independent little personality!
.
I've been really busy trying to get several projects done around the house lately, and of course, the kids love to be right there in the middle of it all. Next I am going to tackle drawer pulls for Ardon's dresser, making doors for a hall cupboard and paint our gutters. If I get really ambitious I may go ahead and scrape the bathroom ceiling so we can repair a leak and put up new spray texture. We'll have to see how far my ambition takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment