Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tackling Tortillas

This morning I made filling for breakfast burritos only to find that we did not have any tortillas left in the house.
.
.
I decided to improvise and try making our own, of course Ardon thought that was great idea.
.
.
I've seen Bronze's grandma make tortillas before but have never attempted them myself, it didn't take very long to get them whipped out.
.
.
We had a nice stack by the time we were done.
.
.
Yum! Bronze said he really liked them and that they tasted just like tortillas were supposed to taste, he also made the comment that now we'd never have to buy tortillas again.
Hmm, what have I gotten myself into...
.
.
Between meals and snacks they had disappeared by the end of the day. We all enjoyed them.
.

.
Yep, all of us!

.

2 comments:

  1. Yup you did it now! No more store bought ones! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete