Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Say What?!


I am usually Ardon's interpreter on the occasion that he needs one, which is very seldom anymore. Tonight, however, I needed help myself.

We were riding in the car and I hear Ardon say,
"Mom, I've got my brown yucky."



Hmm, I know he has a vivid imagination so I say "Oh really?" wondering what this could possibly be. He then proceeds to tell me "Mom, I'm riding my brown yucky." Now I am really confused! He goes on to exclaim, "And you have a white yucky and Elee has a black yucky!" Me- think, think, think. Ardon- "And we are all riding them!" Ahh, I realise, as the light bulb goes on over my head, I say "Is LUCKY the name of our horses?" Ardon, "Yes, and we are all riding them, say yee haw." I sigh, a bit relieved and glad to have one more mystery solved for today.


And this is why you should never leave a small child unattended in a room with objects that have strings.

-
She was not left 'alone' but Bronze had put her down for a minute to help Ardon with something, when he looked back up she had managed to find her way to this balloon, get it tied, yes tied, on her arm, wrapped around her leg and back up to her hand again. Wasn't ready to start baby proofing again yet but I guess she isn't going to leave me much choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment