Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Monday, October 6, 2014

Red River

This time on our trip to Santa Fe we are actually doing something we've never done before.

Uncle Tom and Aunt Netta rented a cabin in Red River for all of us to stay in! It's a couple hours North of Santa Fe and very pretty here.

Today is our first full day here and we saw this critter running out of the park we had just sent the kids to run through!

We watched it run across the street to stop by the gift shop on its way home. Eliad told me "no, deers live up mountains, not buildings mom!"

This afternoon we took the kids fishing, it was the first time they've ever been and they were so excited!

But fishing takes a lot of patience. Eliad caught a fish fairly early on but everyone else waited a long time.

Then, just before we were going to pack up and leave I saw Elee's bobber go under while I was going to grab something out of the car.

I ran back and helped her reel this in. She was so excited and kept saying "thank you for letting me finally catch a fish!"

Within seconds of pulling hers in we heard commotion from further down the pond, Ardon had just caught a fish too! The kids had so much fun and I'd be lying if I said Bronze and I weren't enjoying ourselves too!
It was a fun day with nice relaxing soak in the hot tub after dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment