Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Pumpkin Patch 2014

Last weekend was our trip to the pumpkin patch.

We decided to try something new this is year and went to a place in Winfield. There were fun activities for the kids that were a little bit different than where we had been before. 
There were blow-up bounce horses.

There was a really fast slide. 

I didn't get any action pictures because the kids came flying so fast off the thing that I had to have my hands free and my footing secure so that I could catch them without getting knocked over myself!

There was a big inflated jumping pillow.

Elee was even brave enough to go out there by herself and try it out.

But when it came to the barrel ride that drove off into the distance she opted to hang back since no adults were allowed to ride along.

I think everyone's favorite thing though was the corn box.

The boys took turns getting buried and were full of corn in every nook and cranny by the time we finished up.

There was also a petting area next to the corn box. The donkey thought this was great because he got to help clean up all of the corn that had spilled out of the box the kids were playing in. 

We were thankful it was so beautiful out that day. It was a nice morning together!

No comments:

Post a Comment