Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Meet Joe

 Joe has been my morning BFF for quite some time now. This should come as no surprise to most people who know me, in fact, this friendship dates back to my high school days when my dad would make his morning rounds dropping Joe off with everyone before they got out of bed.
 
 
 
Eliad has discovered that he likes Joe too. He ended up with the sniffles this week and has requested this warm friend every morning. I tried to introduce him to Mr. Tea and Mrs. Cocoa but he didn't care for either of them.
 
 
 
So this morning I broke down and let him get together with Joe. After all, I know just as well as anyone, NOTHING can replace Joe.
 
 
 
He happily enjoyed his moments with Joe, BUT you know how things go....
 
 
 
Many times Joe is most enjoyed in the company of others.
 
 
 
And when one is observed enjoying the companionship of Joe we have to avoid jealousy and share the love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment