Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Time For a Shower

Yesterday was a busy day at our house, we are just over a month away from Bronze's brothers wedding and it was time for a shower! It was at our house since the setup works well for get togethers and we had a good sized group show, about 25. There was a lot of snacking and socializing and fun shower games of course!
Bronze took the kids out for the day and they did lots of fun stuff, from shopping clearance racks at Target to exploring parks they had never visited. I'll have to post pictures of their escapades later. I think proof of their fun was the fact that Eliad fell asleep at 5 yesterday evening and slept until 7 this morning!
I'm glad a good day was had by all and thankful for my husband who wrangled the kids for the afternoon so I could be free to enjoy the shower!







No comments:

Post a Comment