Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bubbles

My mom put together a spring basket for us last week and filled it with little goodies for everyone to enjoy. There were things like ping pong balls for Bronze, snack sized peanut butter cups for me and miscellaneous fun things for the kids like gum and jump ropes. Last week the kids were obsessed with the jump ropes. They have never had their own ropes before and thought it was great fun to tie them to everything (including their little brother) and run like wild around the house. This week the spill proof bubbles they got are all the rage. They had been constantly asking when we could open up and use them. I was a little skeptical about the 'proof' part and figured 'spill' was the only thing definite with bubbles, however I have been pleasantly surprised with how well they work as Eliad has tumbled multiple times and I have yet to find a spill!






No comments:

Post a Comment