Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pudding

She came to ask me at 10 am if she could take a bath, I told her not right now because she had just taken one before bed last night.


She decided to settle for a snack and requested chocolate pudding, which she sat at her table to eat.


Then she came around the corner like this and looked at me smiling and simply said "bath now?" I looked at her table dreading the mess I would find, but there were only 2 small smudges of chocolate to be found and about 3 toe prints beside her chair.

If I didn't know any better I'd think this sweet, innocent child had plotted some forced bath scheme against me.

Ardon made the comment that she really needed a bath now and with an "oh Elee" sigh, I grabbed her and threw her in the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment