Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Life Like a Genie

"Phenomenal cosmic powers, itty, bitty living space."
Name that movie... That quote is one I can relate to at the moment.
When I was thinking about our current living arrangements this popped into my head, we're definitely in an itty, bitty living space. At least it seems that way for a family of 5 in a small condominium.
As the next move gets closer I keep thinking to myself, only 18 more days, in 4 days I'll be able to say 'only 2 more weeks' and 3 days after that i can say, only a week and a half'. I could go on and on, maybe I did just a little. As you could guess, things are a little cramped right now. At least there is a large stair case for the kids to climb around on, it's like a jungle gym to them. It drives Bronze crazy but I figure it's free entertainment for the time being. We will sure appreciate the new space even more once we get there!
We are looking forward to this weekend. The last several have been so busy that they got lost in the craziness of everything and we feel like we haven't had any down time. Bronze has been putting in very long hours at work lately so a couple days off is very welcome at this point.
I will have to give you a tour of where we're staying sometime. I'd do it tonight but I'm not sure if everyone is sleeping deep enough yet for me to be snapping pictures of them;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment