Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Getting Closer

I had an appointment earlier this week with my doctor and everything still looks good!


At this point I am only a couple weeks (give and take) away from where I had the other 2. It's amazing the difference a couple weeks can make. Ardon was 5lbs 10oz and Elee, who I technically carried 2 weeks longer, was 8lbs 9oz.


The last 2 months have flown by and we can't believe we're so close to welcoming #3 to the world all ready! I've been feeling fairly well, just a little tired and definitely like it's getting close to the end! I finally packed my hospital bag, which Bronze has been on me to do. I decided it was a good idea since I've been having stronger and more consistent contractions.

We're feeling a little pressed about a name and even though we've been racking our brains we haven't really come up with anything yet. I figure if we can at least come up with a first name for each gender I won't feel so bad when they ask in the surgery room, "What's his/her name?"

Today my goal is to get out and wash some outfits and the car seat cover. If I can get ambitious enough to brave the heat then it would probably be a good idea to get the cars cleaned out and ready for another car seat too!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! We pray daily for you all and are anxious for #3's arrival! We Love & miss you xxxooo

    Aunt Netta

    ReplyDelete