Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Caught Underware, I Mean Unaware

Earlier I was getting things together to run some errands. I went into the bedroom to change out of my 'working around the house pants' and put on a different pair. At some point the kids had wandered into the room with me. All of the sudden I hear Ardon cracking up laughing from behind me. When I turned around to see what was so funny I saw him with his camera, you know, the one I've mentioned before that my parents got for him. Through his laughter he managed to get out, "Mom, I took a picture of your bottom!" Obviously I informed him that due to modesty issues we shouldn't be taking pictures like that, I then took the camera to see what he had managed to capture. There it was, not like his pictures I have posted before, oh no.

Perfectly centered with barely a blur, there was my backside.

I looked at it for a moment, surprised at the clarity and obviousness of it, then quickly pushed the delete button. I guess I'm going to have to start reviewing his pictures regularly to avoid possible embarrassment, for everyone, in the future!

1 comment: