Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Homemade Happiness

I know it's been incredibly hot lately, way too hot to do baking right? But there's just something about making things for my family. Bronze actually laughs if I buy anything that comes in a box or ready to bake just because he's so accustom to me making things from scratch.
It also provides something for Ardon to do since he likes to climb up on the counter and jump right in helping me. At least I made them when it was 'less' hot out.
..
My kids can't stay out of it. They like it plain, no butter or jelly.
.
He must have eaten at least 3 of them for his bedtime snack.

As a side note, blogger is finally letting me upload pictures AND text so hopefully this will continue and I can get back to blogging regularly.

1 comment:

  1. Those look really good! I'm going to have to talk Grandma into making some of her bread now! =)

    ReplyDelete