Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Old Fashioned Fun

Everyone seemed to be struggling to find a quiet activity to stay busy with while Weston napped. They tried a couple things then moved on to legos but that didn't last very long. No one seemed interested in any of the usual things we've been doing over the summer. I was racking my brain (and the internet) to find some ideas when something dawned on me. Down in our storage room was a box of my toys from when I was young. I brought it up and the kids were in awe as I started pulling things out. Once we got everything assembled the kids didn't waste any time and got busy playing.
Ardon was talking about how much fun these toys were and said he liked 'old fashioned' toys better!

No comments:

Post a Comment