Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Monday, August 5, 2013

First Day...

Of school! Well, I wasn't quite ready for our summer break to be over but I know the sooner we get started and into a routine the better. This week we are starting with language arts and since I am using a different curriculum for each subject we will be adding everything else over the next few weeks so we have a nice gradual start up. Even though I wasn't quite ready mentally for school to start Ardon was excited this morning and ready to get going. It was a little bit of a challenge and Eliad had to spend some time (locked) in his room (see his after picture of what he looked like when I let him out) but overall the morning went well. Here's to the start of a new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment