Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Day Deliveries

I remember when I was younger we would make flower deliveries on the 1st of May. Sometimes it was fresh cut flowers or a little pack of perennials and others it was handcrafted flowers that we'd made from cupcake liners and sprayed generously with perfume. I have done this with my kiddos, carrying on the fun tradition, but somehow I missed the 1st of May last year :-P. I wanted to make sure we got to do our flower deliveries this year so we got ourselves ready and headed out. Even though I made a mental note to take pictures it only happened at one of the stops, maybe I should try a paper note next time! It was a fun outing and a nice way to start off May!





1 comment:

  1. This is a fun tradition! And I just love your mom's hair!

    ReplyDelete