Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Something Old Yet New

When we moved into our house a little over a year ago we were ecstatic about having a new place. Almost everything about it was more than what we hoped for and was a major difference in a positive way, notice though I say almost. One of the things we sacrificed in the move was our kitchen. I love to cook and bake and when we built our kitchen at our old house we were able to tailor it to exactly what we wanted. Now, the kitchen we moved to wasn't 'bad'. It was outdated and the appliances didn't work great and they were small. For example, my oven was only 18 inches wide on the inside. Needless to say, most of my pans wouldn't even fit in the oven. We have been doing a little bit here and there trying to update and replace as we can. Today though, we made a big change/improvement. I managed to find an oven on craigslist and amazingly buy it before someone else got it. It matches my colors and is even a convection oven! The deal was made even sweeter by the fact that I got an incredible deal on it, my $900 oven only cost me $150!


No comments:

Post a Comment