Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Finally

After a year of blogging dilemmas I finally have a new way to blog! Over the last year I have had a computer come to an ugly and very untimely end and a computer that went missing for a period of time, these among other numerous reasons are why my blogging has been erratic to nearly non existent. I also tried to post from 2 or 3 different devices for just one posting because I couldn't upload pictures, type a post and publish it from any one of them.
Now, hopefully, we will be able to keep up to date on everything happening in our lives, and it sure has been an eventful year! 
This year we've had first dentist visits, our number 3 celebrated his number 1, we've been in our house almost a year AND we just started our first year of school! Yes, Ardon has officially started kindergarten! I was a lot more stressed out about it than I thought I'd be. I think it was due not having a curriculum picked out early on but so far it seems to be going pretty well.
That's about it for now but hopefully there will be more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment