Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Lasts'

Yesterday I made my drive to the OB's office for my last prenatal appointment.

Today I will be scrubbing toilets and floors for the last time before baby arrives.

We are finding out that this may be our last baby, kind of a hard pill to swallow but we'll know for sure after surgery.

I will be spending my last pregnant weekend doing a multitude of projects to the house with Bronze to satisfy the new buyers.

This is the last week I will spend with just these two.

This last week I have had the general public afraid that my baby was going to pop out in the middle of the grocery store, have been asked multiple times if I'm having twins and have been told that my life is about to get very busy. The last of these I am very well aware of, believe me, I don't need to be warned.
My brain has not been functional for blogging much lately. Maybe it's being at the end of pregnancy, or all the inspections and hubbub going on for the sale of our house, or maybe even the fact that I ended up with sick kids this week. Maybe a combination of all three. All I know is that I'm going to keep getting crazier, um, I mean things are going to keep getting crazier for a while. Okay, maybe a combination of both. Just be warned, things may be a little slow for me in blog world for a while, but that's only because they keep picking up at super speed in the real world! I will however do my best to keep you updated!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for these kinds of lasts :) Can't wait to find out if this is a girl or boy! Don't have that baby before Sunday so I can chat with you about your Blessings Shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and sad all at the same time. Have that baby and enjoy all the craziness, all too soon it will be gone and then everything will be quiet. We're praying for you and the little one.

    ReplyDelete