Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

8 Christmas Confessions

1. I was the least prepared for Christmas this year than I have ever been.
.
2. Except for church and 'special functions' my kids have been wearing footed pajamas 24/7.
.
3. The other day I may have let one of my children eat cookie dough before 8am, see yesterdays post.
.
4. I only did the bare minimum of house cleaning this week so I keep seeing dust bunnies dart across my floor.
.
5. I sat in fruit cake and discovered this while climbing out of the car for a family get together and finding a large lump stuck to the back of my pants.
.
6. We don't have cable so there is about 5 ft of painters tape holding a pair of rabbit ears to our TV, we can get between 13-16 channels this way!
.
7. I lost one of Elee's Christmas gifts, it was out with the other gifts on the floor waiting to be wrapped and then suddenly it was just gone, and the thing that's even worse, I can't remember what it was.
.
8. And last but not least, come July of 2011 we will be a family of 5!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new baby coming! I'm excited to see who this one looks like! So far you have a son who looks like you, and a daughter who resembles her father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! How exciting for you guys!! My family prays safety and health for all of you, especially Mommy and new baby.

    ReplyDelete