Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Crafting

I love to get creative, it's hard to fit it into my schedule but I've been making some time to create a few things recently. This is what I just finished.
.
Bronze's mom has a bunch of leather scraps so she let me have some to work with. I knew right away that I wanted to use them to make a purse.
.
My mom gave me a bag of some fabric scraps so I picked a fun, colorful one to use for the liner and inside pockets.
.
It took FOREVER to finish, I don't have a working sewing machine so I had to do it all by hand.
.
I can never find quite what I'm looking for in a purse, at least not in my price range;-) There are a few things I would probably do a little differently now but I'm pretty happy with it over all!

1 comment:

  1. Yay you finished it! I came out really nice - very good job! Dear Santa, please send a sewing machine....... ha ha

    Love,
    Netta

    ReplyDelete