Here's our story as it unfolds one day at a time.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Little Dough Boy

I have a love of baking/cooking and over the years this has become a creative outlet for me, if it's whipping up some new convection or even just coming up with a $3 dinner idea for my family to enjoy. I believe this is something that developed from generations of exemplary home makers, weather it was one grandmothers fresh homemade bread and Christmas pudding, the others extravagant 3 layer German chocolate cake and pies with the perfect crust, or my mom's savory venison stew and infamous chocolate chip cookies! I really delight in making things for others to enjoy and this is something Ardon has grown to appreciate as well, so, we 'create' together when we have the opportunity!Check Spelling


Mixing up our 'Spring Green' sugar cookie dough.



"Can I put this in my mouth when we are done mixing it?"

(Ah yes, deffinitely his mothers boy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment